open for emergencies 24/7,
fully stocked, all models available
ready to support any site,
deliveries within 24 hours (T & Cs apply)
RINNAI – for LIMITLESS, UNINTERRUPTED FLOWS OF PRECISE TEMP CONTROLLED HOT WATER FOR ALL SITES, ALL HYGIENE REGIMES
Rinnai is maintaining its operational readiness over the Christmas and New Year period with emergency contacts and technical advice and support readily available for its continuous flow hot water heating units, featuring precision temperature control for thermal disinfection and safe use. Rinnai units can now deliver almost 1,000 litres per hour per unit.
The units can be installed – and working – in just hours. There have been multiple instances during the Christmas period where continuous flow units and systems have been able to provide uninterrupted flows of hot water to some sites which previously had stored systems that were regularly running out of supplies. Ease and speed of installation and precision temperature control, whatever the specific or unique requirements have proved critically important to several sites.
The Rinnai services during the holiday period are: –
- Rinnai’s Runcorn UK HQ emergency weekend opening and sales support – open for any emergency / essential equipment provision of new units and for spares.
- Weekend operational & technical support help line – simply call 01928 531870 and select sales and if the call is not answered immediately leave a voicemail and the company will respond within an hour.
- Collection of new units/spares from Runcorn HQ for Saturday and Sunday. All will adopt ‘safe distancing’ in any contact for this or deliveries.
- Emergency delivery on working days and weekends / out of hours – under “essential works” circumstances and, where possible, Rinnai will readily offer a delivery service to site.
“Any site needing our products urgently can have instant access to them – we deliver direct to site for as long as it takes a courier to travel from our distribution centre to the chosen site. All orders are despatched within 24hours on a next-day service basis.” says Chris Goggin for Rinnai.
He adds, “Rinnai also offer a number of Essential Works services like a system health check should you require support on site, and we are also advocates of using digital camera technology to support on site issues.”
Backed with extensive warranties and fully qualified technical service and training Rinnai’s range also includes:
- Nexus electrolytic limescale inhibitor systems for lifetime efficiency and system protection.
- BMS controls and remote monitoring solutions for onsite and remote system monitoring.
- Flexible flue configurations including – Common header flues to streamline installation and multiple flueing systems.
- Valve packs and unvented systems to support secondary return systems for G3 compliance and ACOP L8 best practice.
- Multiple “in direct” storage vessels to support peak hour applications.
- Full application design service.
- Comprehensive training courses and CPDs.
- Energy and carbon footprint analysis of systems comparisons.
Rinnai is the world’s leading manufacturer of continuous flow hot water systems – it makes and sells two million units each year. The range of units can be manifolded to supply, limitless hot water to any site of any size. This means fast, efficient, temperature-controlled water on demand at the point of delivery – kitchens, showers, accommodation blocks, bathrooms, washrooms. It also means far less space spent on plant rooms and no or little maintenance as all units are proven to be robust with a long, long working life.
Installers and end-users can contact the company direct in gaining access to the supply of units –
Call 01928 531 870
or email email@example.com –
alternatively use the smart online contact points “Help Me Choose”
or “Ask Us a Question”, all held on the website homepage at www.rinnaiuk.com.
For more information on the RINNAI product range visit