Birmingham University scholars, lucky enough to have student accommodation at the new Athena Sudios, Bristol Road, Selly Oak, have top quality bronze anodized, composite windows, with dark Anthracite Oak veneers internally, in every room – which sets them apart from ordinary accommodation.
Uniform Architectural Ltd is pleased to have supplied the latest, Italian designed uni_one® range of composite windows and doors, to Torsion Group Ltd, major building contractors.
As can be seen on this impressive development, Uni_one composite windows are ‘raising the bar’ by having introduced to UK, a new higher standard of excellence, in terms of quality, innovation, design originality and reliability – plus, many exclusive and valuable features:
- Welded aluminium corner joints – simply NO joint to see, or to deteriorate.
- Car windscreen glazing system – structurally bonded, factory glazed sashes for ultimate weather protection and strength.
- Thermal and acoustic excellence – Triple glazing, 0.8 U values and Rw 50+ dB sound reduction.
- Narrow sight-lines and flush exterior of the uni_one Executive™ outward opening casement windows and doors – including Fully Reversible – and ‘Parallel’ opening, pushing straight out.
- Maximum performance and widest range – uni_one Standard™ tilt & turn system, double and triple glazed.
- Lift & Slide patio units – up to 3 metres wide per door, ultra-smooth, finger-tip light operation.
- Widest range of finishes in UK.
- Internally, 12 beautiful and hard wearing timber shades and pastel colours.
- Externally, Bronze or Aluminium, natural or anodised, any RAL colour & texture.
- Fully concealed for maximum elegance – Hinges, drainage, trickle vents and handles.
- Spandrel panels – externally deglaze-able for inspection behind, or if damaged.
Despite the many advantages above, all schemes are tendered for and won against fierce competition in the Design and Build market.