To meet the ever changing demands of the hardware market and specifiers installation requirements the new Axim ES-2100 Electric Strike series is a remote access control device, suitable for doors fitted with the Axim LK-2100 deadlatch series.
A reduction in installation time and maintenance ensures a reduction in costs for installers.
Suitable for the most demanding commercial environments the new Axim ES-2100 Electric Strike replaces the standard fixed strike plate of the deadlatch.
The Axim ES-2100 electric strike is supplied with a flat faceplate for installation into a frame of a single leaf door or the inactive leaf of a pair of doors. Available in 12vDC & 24vDC Fail Safe or Fail Secure.
- Axim’s innovative development solutions on the ES-2100 Electric Strike make the ES-2100 series a market leading product which now surpasses other leading brands.
- Suitable for use on single & double Aluminium Doors
- Electrical actuation unlocks the strike jaw, therefore releasing the latch bolt without having to operate the latch manually.
- Compact mechanism fits into an aluminium jamb section as shallow as 44.45mm.
- Non Handed
- Powered by Internal Solenoid