At the forefront of industry research and development, RCM are constantly striving to innovate and develop their range of building boards and facades. Finding the latest technology is an ethos which lies at the very heart of RCM business and one that separates them from their competition.
With a comprehensive range for all applications – RCM recognise the importance of providing quality certified products which have been rigorously tested, to meet the demands of a challenging construction industry.
Introducing Tilcor Tiles and DAFA Ranges
NEW to RCM’s product portfolio for 2016 – Tilcor and DAFA ranges which are being showcased at the RCI Show on 27 & 28th January 2016 at the Ricoh Arena, Coventry, stand E9.
Tilcor roofing tiles
The stone coated and satin-finished roof systems incorporate cutting-edge Zincalume protective steel, which gives the tiles longevity and service life over traditional galvanised tiles – delivering a visually appealing finish and long term durability. The Tilcor range of pressed metal roofing tiles includes five distinctive profiles.
DAFA membranes and seals
A wide range of products for creating airtight building envelopes, including: breathable membranes EPDM Weather Resistant Seals and Vapour Control Layer (VCL) Tape ranges.
RCM extensive product portfolio
These products complement the RCM extensive product portfolio encompassing:
- Y-wallTM – a flexible calcium silicate based fibre cement building board – A1 rated offering excellent fire properties, as well as high levels of dimensional stability
- CemboardTM – a rigid, medium density, high performance cement bonded particle building board, offering great strength and stability with the workability of wood
- MultipurposeTM – designed for timber frame applications, a highly versatile cellulose fibre cement building board offering excellent strength, weathering and acoustic properties
- RenderflexTM – a high performance cellulose fibre cement building board, offering excellent strength, weathering and stability properties when used in conjunction with polymer renders
- SupertechTM – a simple to install rainscreen cladding system offering two surface finishes. With a blend of 70% wood-based fibres and thermosetting resins, manufactured under high pressures and temperatures yields a highly stable, dense panel with good strength-to-weight ratios
RCM’s stand will also feature their Trespa ® Meteon, Silbonit, Siltech and Cladcolour ranges.
If you can’t make the event – RCM Offer Informative CPD Seminars
For those interested in finding out more, RCM provide informative CPD sessions including: a guide to materials, applications and specification considerations for building boards, internal and external linings and rainscreen facades, covering:
- What a specifier needs to consider
- Board materials and benefits
- Board applications
- Work on site
For more details call 0845 1303725 or visit www.buildingboards.co.uk.