Are You Missing Out on Millions of Pounds of Government Support?
We are offering all MMC Magazine readers a free 20-minute consultation with one of RCK’s experts to assess their eligibility for R&D tax credits and calculate the potential tax saving.
RCK Partners are a London based financial consultancy specialising in research and development (R&D) tax credits. They have assembled a team of industry experts including structural engineers, civil engineers, materials scientists, accountants and ex-HMRC inspectors – the majority of whom are Oxbridge or PhD level educated. RCK have secured in excess of £25 million for their clients and boast a 100% success rate with HMRC.
For those unaware, R&D Tax Credits are a government incentive designed to reward UK companies for carrying out “technically challenging” projects. These are very common within the MMC sector, some specific examples of claims we have worked on can be found below:
- Solutions found to facilitate the construction of a geometrically complex modular builds.
- The use of unique modular structural solution, aiming to enhance structural stability and durability.
- Sight/ groundwork constraints that produced problems that needed to be overcome.
- Attempts to have improved the efficiency/ reduce waste of the manufacturing process.
- Incorporation of alternative/new materials into manufacturing process.
CLICK HERE to book your FREE consultation
or call direct 07883 347284
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!